This article covers the overview of Application Subscription Management which enable the partners to charge the subscription amount for the developed application.
Partners can add maximum of four plans to the application with features and description details. Following are the type of plans the partner can provide in subscription:
- 1.Free: This plan would be FREE to install without incurring any charges, duration for use is indefinite period.
- 2.Monthly: This is a PAID plan, the partner can specify the amount required to be paid based on the features offered and the duration would be 30 days. Partner can also provide the trial period
- 3.Yearly: This is a PAID plan, the partner can specify the amount required to paid based on the features offered and the duration would be 365 days. Partner can also provide the trial period.
Note: The plans would be shown to the merchant in the same order in which they are created
Sample Plan Management Screen
- 1.ACTIVE: The subscription status would be ACTIVE for T-3 days where T is the duration of the plan in days.
- 2.WARNING: The subscription status is set to WARNING for last 3 days. This indicates the merchant need to renew the plan before it is moved to SUSPEND.
- 3.SUSPEND: The subscription status would be SUSPEND, when the duration of the plan is finished. This indicates the application is installed with a GRACE PERIOD of T+5 days.
- 4.EXPIRED: The subscription status would be EXPIRED at T+5 days where T is tne duration of the plan in days. This indicates the application is uninstalled from the store
- 5.RENEW: The window will open for merchant to re-purchase the same plan again from T-5 days where T is tne duration of the plan in days.
- 6.UPGRADE: The plan can be upgraded at any point of time to the available plans.
- 7.REFUND: The subscription can be REFUNDED with the given time as per the ZID refund policy.